Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Potty Training Take 2

So I know that it has been forever sense I have update my blog and that I am sorry for.  It  has just been so crazy busy and there was little time for me to even pee.  Speaking of peeing we have had trouble with Lilly and potty training the past year she would fight us like crazy and would only go when we where out and about and on road trips( go figure).  So this past week with the help of my mom and twin we decided that it was time to seriously get it started and on its way.  She fought us at first and Monday it was one pee puddle after another that we were cleaning up and we went through all of her pants and panties.  Tuesday morning I did laundry and had a few places to go so she stayed with my mom and did well til Mark and I got home and then she had three accidents. Today she only had one accident and it was after dinner.  She is finally embracing that she is a big girl and that she needs to go potty like a big girl.  This is how she feels about accomplishing this big task:
We are not out of the wood yet but at least we are back on track and she is proud of herself along with mommy and daddy and of course Paul.

2 comments: