Monday, September 17, 2012

Mark's New Job

Over the weekend Mark applied for a job with FedEx.  This morning he got a phone call from them to say that if her wanted the job it is his.  After talking to them for a few minutes Mark found out that it was his old manager that wanted him back. 

This is real exciting because we have been struggling sense I made the decision a year ago to be a stay at home mom.  At the time FedEx was not hiring so for the past few months I would go on their website to see if they were hiring in Salt Lake City.  And this weekend was our lucky day.  We have been praying that some how either Mark or I would find a part time job so that one of us would be home with the kids at all times.  With this answer to our prayers I will not have to go back to work, I will help my sisters out by watching their children while they work part time.  It gives me time to spend with not only my children but my nephews and nieces.

For all those reading this just remember that Heavenly Father will answer your prayers just in his own time and sometimes that seems like eternity.

2 comments: