Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rainy Days

So we are going on our second rainy day in a row.  So today my mommy sent me an email about activities that she did when I was a wee little one.  So I wanted to pass this on to all those that read my blog.  
1. line you chairs up in a row and pretend that it is a train, have you children lean forward and backwards as if you were going up or down a hill. Have the train stop so they can get off and then have it stop again so they can get back on the train.  
2. Put a sheet or a blanket over your clean kitchen table and make a tent that they can play in and eat there snacks too.  My mom said that my bother and sisters and I would fall asleep in the tent sometimes too.
3. Make pudding so that you children can finger paint and like there yummy fingers all they want.
4. Or get some butcher paper and let them draw a big huge picture.
These are just a few.  If you have nay more rainy day idea's please share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment