Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Childs Prayer

I am writing this in blue because it is Paul's favorite color and tonight's blog is about Paul and his humble prayers.  I just love t kneel and listen to Paul's prayers they are so humble and teach me a lot about how humble our own prayer's should be like.  Tonight we were saying our family prayer and it is his turn to say it, and the past few nights when Paul prays he humbly bless me as a stay at home mom.  I know that to some that may not mean a whole lot but to me knowing that I need all the blessing I can get as I walk down this new path in my life.  And to hear those words come out of my sweet son means the world to me, and lets me know that he knows that his Heavenly Father will truly bless me.  

We can learn a lot from our children if we just sit or kneel and listen to them and let them teach us.  In the scriptures we are always told to be "child like", and these past two days I am learning that my prayer's need to be more "child like", meaning that I need to really humble myself and let Heavenly Father Bless me and help me in my daily routine.  And I learned all of this from my 4 year old son, who has such great Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment